UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogstar Foundation

Happylittlegreensquirrel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you've just posted an update, not been on here for ages but popped on this evening after reading a couple of articles in the WSPCA mag that made me think of Dogstar... That kind of publicity I reckon could do wonders, fingers crossed they do an article on you :biggrin:

Will see what can be rustled up re: wormers and frontline/stronghold.

sam, would panacur be better than drontal because it is milder on their stomachs (I'm thinking if they don't get much to eat a dodgy tummy would be bad perhaps?) or is drontal better because it's more easily administered?

Edited by Natpants

sam, would panacur be better than drontal because it is milder on their stomachs (I'm thinking if they don't get much to eat a dodgy tummy would be bad perhaps?) or is drontal better because it's more easily administered?

Either would be fantastic as Nats. we have been using Drontal as it is easy to give teh animals, I am sure that we could get them to take Panacur as well :flowers:

Sam, when are you going? If I order anything else before you go, I'll add extra and send to you to add to what I gave you last week :flowers:

I am leaving here on the 29th March , going to work then onto the airport for the evening flight so the last day I can be sure to get post would be Wednesday the 28th March :flowers:

Sam

is it worth us ordering from Pet Megastore again as they deal with stuff that treats heartworm etc?

yes please thats another great product and some thing again that I don't think is easily available out there

I am also taking vet wrap with me as thats worth its weight in gold ( and light enough to carry )

when I am out there I will be having chats with the Vet and finding out what products long term he thinks he will use the most of, A lot of basic medicines including vaccines are available there ( from rather madly the chemist )