UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

We Are Holding A Uka Show!

Amaranth

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to a couple of our qualified members we have managed to get all the judges together. We are busy dishing out jobs now and like it or not, the three other members of my family have been volunteered for ring party :rolleyes: We had a planning meeting at the pub last week and hopefully there is an outline organisation plan now :)

Meanwhile this weekend we are at Wallingford where Merlyn is part of a Team Dash team (poor team!) a practise session is planned for tomorrow evening ;)

Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I missed the entry :(

I hope everybody has lots of fun. Missing entry dates seems to be my newest hobby :wacko:

Oh no what a shame :(

You could have Kleine's entry if you wanted to run 3 beginners classes, she's not likely to be able to compete.

Well there are a total of 586 runs and 134 people entered so it should be a nice little show with no class having more than 40 entries. We are going to have a Pay on the day ring in addition to the three competition rings. There will be food stalls & I hope the Oldies Club and CPL plus the Scouts are doing tea and cakes.

All courses have, I understand been submitted and the distribution of classes across the rings has been organised.

This is all very exciting - I can't wait :D

Well there are a total of 586 runs and 134 people entered so it should be a nice little show

I'm jealous.

Our show is the week after. Only a medium sized KC show but there are 7 rings and about 2850 runs per day Sat/Sun with 25% or so fewer on the Monday. (I guess some people need to work!)

I've got 28 boxes of rosettes to check off and sort, and then to start on the trophies.

And sort out 300 camping units as to who needs to be camped where and who has fallen out with whom. (People, eh?)

And as soon as we have that show over with, I've got to start on our 1 day October show, which is a doddle in comparison.

A nice little show would be good. :biggrin:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it and feel the work you all put in will be worth it when you see people go home happy.

Pam

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and Ella are feeling really nervous about tomorrow. :unsure: Aly says to just enjoy and its a good way for Ella to feel the competition atmosphere.

Don't know about that, I just hope there are portaloos close by! :wacko:

Ella is a Wiccaweys dog and has been with us for a year now. She has come on in leaps and bounds and if she manages to go over the first jump without rounding me up, then that is good enough for me.

Watch this space. :rolleyes: