UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Cart/wheelchair Help Needed

Helen Louise

A friend of mine rung me last night to see if I could do a bit of digging around on the net regarding a cart for a GSD, a rescue local to her has a 4yr old otherwise fit & healthy dog that apparently is an ideal candidate for a cart but they have been quoted £300 which they can ill afford but will buy one if nothing else crops up in the next few days,

At this present moment in time I don't know the name of the rescue but have left a message on friends answerphone this morning so will update later on with rescues details etc my friend also runs a rescue which is a registered charity & if the mods want her details as some kind of verification please PM & I will gladly forward, does seem a little pointless putting her details up as she isn't the one with the dog but thought I'd offer the details anyway as I had posted this on another forum last night (mentioning no names) & because I didn't have the bra size & inside leg measurements of the rescue with the dog I was treated like some kind of con artist instead of someone just trying to do a favour :(

Helen