UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Goodnight Mr Fin.................

bonniebird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest josephine

Its so sad you have gone Finley but now you are free of any pain and discomfort and you can join all the other doggies in Rainbow Heaven. You were loved dearly and will be missed very much. :mecry: Our thoughts are with you, your mum and cameron. Love Jane, Amy and Josie, Freddie, Rosie, Molly, Lucy, Ellie and Barnie xxx :GroupHug:

Guest Siamese Mummy

-------------------------------------- :bigheart3: ----------

Report:

Your Mummy will miss you but will see you at Rainbow Bridge smiling and waiting to cuddle you, be a good boy until she sees you. Jasmine and Nisha will know who you are and will give you cuddles and a big welcome. Much love and goodnight Mr Finley.......Love Tina and Kelvin, Thomas, Zigaar and Scooby (your oriental friends)

:mecry: :bigheart3:

Edited by Siamese Mummy

Guest I love my dog

:angel:

Heaven has opened it's gates to another angel in MR FINN - what an adorable chap he was and touched so many of our hearts, his life seemed so short because time flys too fast, we must always be grateful for memories because no-one can ever take them away for us.

Dearest Fin you were the one that took my fear of dogs away and because of you I got my Dylan he too will miss you coming to stay and Emmy will miss hissing at you!!

Rest in peace dearest Fin - we will all take good care of Mummy and Cam.

Love Auntie Traci, Mark, Jordan, Dylan & Emmy :GroupHug:

xxxxxxxxxx

:bigloveglass: