UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chew Toy / Activity Toy Recommendations.....

Tempest

Jess needs to take it easy and rest her elbow up and she's also booked in for her spay op next week so I wanted to find some really great hard wearing chew toys or activity toys to keep her brain busy over the next couple of weeks :biggrin:

She LOVES chewing so I'd like to find some really exciting and hard wearing chew toys and if they're flavoured that would be even better :biggrin:

Also any kind of activity toys where she can use her brain but still rest up :biggrin:

Any ideas?

Jess needs to take it easy and rest her elbow up and she's also booked in for her spay op next week so I wanted to find some really great hard wearing chew toys or activity toys to keep her brain busy over the next couple of weeks :biggrin:

She LOVES chewing so I'd like to find some really exciting and hard wearing chew toys and if they're flavoured that would be even better :biggrin:

Also any kind of activity toys where she can use her brain but still rest up :biggrin:

Any ideas?

Someone recently suggested the babble ball & x-tyre were the best toys they'd found. Havent tried one myself yet but have a look at http://www.doggiesolutions.co.uk for details.

The Galileo bones are very long lasting and good for chewing if she'll take to them. Not sure they're very tasty as I've never tried them :biggrin: but ours like them a lot. They cost about £13 for the biggest ones and they last for AGES and don't break up into bits like we found the nylabones did with ours.

If she's resting her front leg, I don't know that she'll be able to use an activity ball type thing for her food, will she? :unsure: