UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Orla STOLEN black lab puppy - Devon

Guest labradorsmum

Hi, I've been helping a bit with this one and can explain the missing entry. Doglost has mailed all the helpers in Devon with the details Rhoni put up at the start of this thread and some specific instructions, but we decided to keep Orla off the main site as it is a very public one and can be seen by people who aren't registered helpers. A very much abbreviated version with just a statement that she was lost from the station went up due to a misunderstanding, but I saw it and got it removed at once so it was only there very briefly. We don't want to risk Orla being taken off the street, so please put the word around - if you see her, don't do anything to arouse the person's suspicions but observe discreetly and phone the numbers given, or you can use mine 07973 273838 if by any chance you don't immediately get an answer from either of those.

Re posters, not doing these at present for the same reason, please check with labradorsmum before taking any action other than telling appropriate people you know to look out for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...