UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could I Ask For Some Reiki Healing

JulesB

Hi

I wonder if any of the Reiki people might be able to send some healing for my friend's chocolate retriever, Pudding. She's at the vets today, and has been operated on to remove a big blockage from her stomach. She's already on various medications such as steroids, for various long-term problems and the vets have said it's touch and go for her at the moment. My friend is not allowed to visit but has to phone every two hours :(

My friend is distraught with worry. Pudding is a fantastic dog, and her soulmate. I might be able to find a photo of her if that would help.

Jules

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh sorry, didn't mean to appear rude and ignore your post, I haven't been in here for days :unsure:

Pud is much, much better now thanks :biggrin:

Today's report from friend said she (Pud that is, not the friend) had been pooing normally since Monday (yay), and has her stitches out but is still on medication. The danger of the gut breaking down is over, although they have to keep a close eye on her as the colon may have thickened slightly. But it looks like she is out of the woods. Friend just has to figure out a way of stopping a greedy labrador from eating everything in sight :laugh:

• 1 month later...