UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stolen 9wk Brindle Boxer- Wirral

dawnhughes

Hi, i've just had a phone call from a lovely man who was passed our number by a local police lady who we do fostering of strays for. Two weeks ago whilst he popped in a newsagents to buy a paper (under 5 minutes) someone proceeded to smash his van window and steal his puppy boxer dog. He has tried everywhere to locate his dog but the sad fact is, the poor dog has probably been sold on by now. If anyone hears about a young brindle boxer pup for sale or has noticed one 'appear' withing the last two weeks in the north-west can they PM me. unlikely I know but I feel very sorry for this man

Here is some more deatils which he registered with the pound

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Poster.asp?ID=574

Poor dog is only 9weeks

Also beware leaving your own dogs in your car even for a few minutes. This may have been a one off event, but it is better to be safe than sorry

Dawn x

Dawn, please can you ask him to call Doglost office on 01302 743361 and they will get pup's details up on site at www.doglost.co.uk and will also mail all their helpers in his area.

If he gets the ansaphone, do leave message and number and they will call back.

The pup may well have been sold on, but that doesn't mean that he can't be tracked down. We have a LOT of eyes and ears about the place.

Dawn, please can you ask him to call Doglost office on 01302 743361 and they will get pup's details up on site at www.doglost.co.uk and will also mail all their helpers in his area.

If he gets the ansaphone, do leave message and number and they will call back.

The pup may well have been sold on, but that doesn't mean that he can't be tracked down. We have a LOT of eyes and ears about the place.

Thanks I will txt him shortly with the phone number. I think he'll be glad of the help as its been 2weeks now and he has tried everywhere without any sightings or new info :(

Thanks I will txt him shortly with the phone number. I think he'll be glad of the help as its been 2weeks now and he has tried everywhere without any sightings or new info :(

Dawn does he have a photo of the pup? We are up and down the Wirral all the time so cover a large local area.

Dawn does he have a photo of the pup? We are up and down the Wirral all the time so cover a large local area.

We are trying to locate his mobile number at present. My mum cant remember where she wrote it :blush02: . I will have a good search tomorrow. However I would have thought if he had he would have it on the pound website :unsure:

I'm keen to get details of this pup on our site as we have just had a boxer pup recovered yesterday evening 12 weeks after he was stolen. People notice pups a lot more and we do stand a good chance of helping to get them back.

Dawn, can you ask the police officer and pass on our details please if you can't find the number?