UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Danyella - Welcome :-)

tegk68

Hello Danyella

Welcome to The Refuge. If I can be of any assistance with regards to finding your way round this forum, please do PM me :) .

We look forward to hearing all about you and your animals.

Wishing you a very happy time here

Helen

Hi all & thanx for the welcome. sorry i haven,t introduced myself sooner but had comp problems :rolleyes:

anyway i'm Danyella & i have the privalege of being owned by my wonderful rottie Muz. he was a free ad baby :( that we rushed off on a 3 hour journey to get b4 he went off to be a gaurd dog :ohmy: as he is the biggest sofftie going i dread to think how he would have been made into a guard dog :( . anyway that was just over 2 years ago when he was 9months old. now hopefully fully grown at 3yrs old & 11stone :D he is the biggest baby going bless him. he loves nothing more than sitting on anyones lap :biggrin: he is great with my 10yr old son & infact loves all children he comes across. one of his best friends is my friends 3 yr old daughter who he kisses cuddles & follows everywhere. (so much for being a child eating monster :D )

he is the dog who when he came had no training & now at training class is the one who is used to show how things are done :biggrin: sorry can u tell how proud i am of him yet :laugh:

will stop rambling now

Danyella

Hello daniella :biggrin:

Right first up you will need a photo hosting website like Photobucket. You can find Photobucket here. Register and once that's done follow their instructions and upload your photos onto their site.

OK. Now that's done you will need to copy the URL link, which will be displayed under your photo. It will look something like this http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/hkenyon/IMG_2632.jpg.

Then follow, Snow's instructions below (which I've slightly modified):

Once you've copied the URL address (as above), open a new thread or add to this thread and select the picture button icon as below (looks like a tree)

med_gallery_76_29_8409.jpg

When you click on the little tree icon another window pops up it will already have the words http:// in it, DELETE those so that the box is empty.

gallery_76_29_9903.jpg

Put the pointer of the mouse in the box and once more right mouse click.

gallery_76_29_2939.jpg

Click on PASTE and the address for your picture will be pasted into the box.

Finally click on OK and the whole lot will be added to the reply box with the correct code for the pictures to show in the thread.

Sounds worse than it actually is. Any problems give me a shout.

Helen :flowers: