UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Plea For Help

zico's mum

Have been asked to crosspost this.Please anyone in the Surrey area can you help with postering for this wee girl her owner is elderly and has no access to internet.

Plea from someone working on her case:

"Hi everyone, I have been working personally with this little ladies recovery and we are now getting desperate, to the point we are worrying about the owners health. He is on the phone daily crying, to see if there is any news. If there is anywhere we haven't thought of raising her profile please help by crossposting. We have got her into the paper last week, but the reporter was more interested in the facts and figures of stolen dogs in Surrey, so no room for a photo. We have got her into another for next week - I hope. The dog was stolen from owners car in Dorking, but owner lives in Worcester Park. I personally drove to his road and put some posters up, so he knew there were people doing what they can. Wimbledon and South London are the favorites for posters just now, although Dorking and areas around have also been done. Radio has also been involved but of course no pictures. We have even tried a pet psychic, who has said the dog spoke to her and is with another family. She misses her master though and wants to go home. There is talk of an estate, three children and one of them in a pushchair. No area though. If there is anything, and I mean anything you can suggest, at least I can tick it off as done if not already."

Kellys details are here: http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=6462

Have only just seen this.

I live on Epsom Downs so not far from either Worcester Park or Dorking. We own a shop and am happy to put up posters etc.

The owner must be frantic.

I know she must have tried every avenue but am just wondering about my local dog warden and as I foster I know the local kennels pretty well (one of the kennels is in Dorking!!)

If you want to pm and let me know I can put the feelers out.

Hope this helps.

Annette