UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
griff

August ruminations 2020

thank you hun. stomach went mad with toast so might as well have something nice

Damp start  here but it is brightening up so i think I will put some washing on. 

Then a big decision- which cupboard will I clean out and declutter?

We've had a pretty nice day so far although the temperature has been cooler. No wind or rain and frequent blue skies.

Eve never do today what you can put off until tomorrow or better still next month or next year 😁

Dunno Jazz, lots of box sets I think, but of what I'm not sure. We've got it plus a fire stick thingy plus all the sky channels, apart from movies. So potentially hundreds of channels. What are we watching? Law and Order from the very beginning lol. Sometimes the old programmes are the best.

I'm going to Eastbourne tomorrow. Haven't driven more than 2 miles for 7 months so 500 miles should be interesting. But haven't seen my sister and my cousin for 7 months so I need to do it.

Ooh you have a hammie? I love them, used to foster them for a small furries rescue, also have rescued a few and kept. I like them all but the Roborowski are my favourite. 

Edited by owl

its a dwarf one. my rescue friend would like him, has her own, knows what shes doing, but the lady who has rescued him is putting specifications on them having him. ive told her its her choice. some people!

I used to rescue caged animals but just done dogs so gave everything away

morning all. off out with lewis this morning. have a mooch round some shops, or just a coffee, I don't mind. Got a box of stuff for the charity shop, give me a few inches of space

be safe out there xxxx

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today