UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF1 : I have had a horrible day at work today with the brown stuff hitting the fan, with no support from my director, as usual. :( Luckily one of my suppliers is willing to take some flak for me .

RMF2 : I have put a hair dye on my hair. Only trouble is, I was supposed to wet my hair first. Oops :huh:

RMF3 : On the plus side, I got a sent a big tin of Quality Street by aforementioned luffly supplier and another one popped in to give me a bottle of Pinot Grigio inside a lovely box which has all sorts of gadgets for opening, decanting and stopping wine bottles. Tis very posh indeed.

Sam, Wendy and Jazz thank you for your concern - am alright just tired of inconsiderate people in my life. Today's award went to my *Dad* who will only phone me when he's at work, (which strangely enough is when I'm at work too) he then wonders why I can't talk, or it's noisy (currently I'm sitting in a call centre type area) I'm talking quietly etc....because if he phones me when he's at work he doesn't have to pay for the call.

I told him today if that's the value he puts on our conversation not to both. He hung up.

I can now shake my head and sigh about it.

Chinese for dinner though - yum :flowers:

It is indeed, not surprised you are hacked off about it. :GroupHug:

Athena :rolleyes:

Wispa pretended to be desperate to go into the garden so I opened the back door. I knew it was a distraction and what she really wanted was to steal a brussels sprout from my plate. She was quite disgusted with me for being one jump ahead and lifting the plate out of reach. Can't fool me, I lived with cats for years.

Paula, sounds like you are doing really well with Sally. :biggrin: Luckily we do't get too much scratchy ice scraping noises. Have you tried her in the car in the same situation?

Owl, can you please send insulation man round to Abbys! :biggrin:

Jazz, thats like how long is a piece of string, but I was 14 at 36D if thats any use. :flowers: Now we want to know why! :laugh:

I have been to college tonight and got home late. No food in the house (that doesnt need ages to cook or doesnt involve bread)until the shopping arrives tomorrow, so I have just eaten honey flavoured rice cakes for tea, just like sugar puffs! :laugh: .So glad its payday tomorrow! :rolleyes: