UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i thank you all for the good wishes for Dad. His blood tests showed his cancer count came down from a very high 15.6 to 1.2 so he is responding to the treatment so far. He can now relax for 3 months till the next set of tests. I am thinking its a bit early to break out the vodka though :unsure:

Great news :biggrin: It's definitely not too early after news like that! :flowers: (My Dad's was 20 before treatment but now over two years later is still only 1.8 :) )

Was thinking good thoughts for HellyDad - but by the time I come to post them it is good news. :)

Melp - how was the coffee?

Mog - I must admit I wouldn't want to live with a poorly-tummy-after-eating-food for a year.

Oh heck, I now realise I can't remember any more and I know there were other folks needing a :GroupHug:

Very pleased for you all, Helly :beerchug:

Mummy Owlbloke is now home :) with instructions to rest as much as poss.

We don't know about Mummy Owl until after the bronchioscopy this afternoon. She has spoken to us all on the phone and it's obvious to us that she has become fairly confused, which worries us. The hospital staff don't seem to realise how confused she is :unsure: but of course they don't know her so well.

Hello all :wavey: and hello July

:GroupHug: for Teddydog and family, have a peaceful passing

:GroupHug: for joshnbecks dad

wasnt that hot last night where i was, upstairs is about 8 degrees hotter

than downstairs, but with all the upstairs windows open and the fan on

i didnt overheat

RMF - must be going all soppy in old age, I took Archie up to bed

last night, plonked him down on the middle of the

duvet and he was flat out all night, bless him :wub:

Molly is going in soon as well Ange, you have my sympathy :GroupHug:

Aww Molly :GroupHug: She'll be fine Cheryl (so easy to say when it's not yours!) :flowers: Have you booked hers? Will send good thoughts for her. I've not had a bitch spayed before as my other rescue girls had already been spayed. I had Max done but I've forgotten how worried I was and I think the spay is a much more invasive op. My baby :wub:

can i thank you all for the good wishes for Dad. His blood tests showed his cancer count came down from a very high 15.6 to 1.2 so he is responding to the treatment so far. He can now relax for 3 months till the next set of tests. I am thinking its a bit early to break out the vodka though :unsure:

Wahoooo :jumpy:

I've just made the appointment for M-M's spay. I know it has to be done but I feel horrid. I'm already :mecry: :mecry: god knows how I'm going to be on the day. Thankfully she is oblivious at least.

why do you feel Horrid Ange ?

I've just made the appointment for M-M's spay. I know it has to be done but I feel horrid. I'm already :mecry: :mecry: god knows how I'm going to be on the day. Thankfully she is oblivious at least.

It's a hard one for worried parents Ange but there will be lots of us here to share the worrying with you :GroupHug:

I've not had a bitch spayed before as my other rescue girls had already been spayed. I had Max done but I've forgotten how worried I was and I think the spay is a much more invasive op. My baby :wub:

a female spay is a slightly longer op than a male sterilization but its not a complicated operation ( well not compared to a lot to lot of things vets do ) and its about 15 minutes of surgery. With the fantastic range of anesthesia available in the UK Minnie will be coming round fairly quickly post op and will probally even have a meal before you collect her

canine pain relief available in the UK is excellent and Minnie will have pain relief shots with her pre meds so there is a continuous coverage

The harder part is trying to keep them calm post op and away from the sutures

:flowers: