UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sexual Partners

yena

Personally I'd struggle to rack up any kind of list since there are very few people I actually fancy enough to sleep with them. Going home with someone I barely know isn't something I can really comprehend either. I've never done that and I can't say I'm into the idea at all - it's just not for me.

I'm the same. I have to really click with someone in lots of different ways to want to sleep with them, and it's very rarely that happens.

I have had one one-night stand in my drunken youth and it was vile from start to finish, so I never tried that again.

Each to their own though :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really going to have to start making an effort to catch up with normal people of my age. At school I was the fat spotty clever one who noone fancied at all. At college, I stopped eating and just immersed myself in work and dog training, so no blokes were interested in me then either. At uni, I lived at home, and was always rushing home to go to obedience/flyball/work, so didn't really get to know any guys there either. Now I'm working full time, and at flyball shows every weekend, I still don't get the chance to meet blokes :rolleyes: It never used to bother me, but now I've reached 22 and still never had a proper boyfriend, I'm starting to think there's no hope for me :rolleyes:

Gooster dont worry about it, you're not missing out on anything. :biggrin: I was lucky my last two exes were dog lovers but most of the ones I meet now are wasters after one thing :rolleyes: If you are happy with the way things are at the moment why ruin it by bringing a bloke into it?

xx

Gooster dont worry about it, you're not missing out on anything. :biggrin: I was lucky my last two exes were dog lovers but most of the ones I meet now are wasters after one thing :rolleyes: If you are happy with the way things are at the moment why ruin it by bringing a bloke into it?

xx

Because some blokes are nice, some women are too if thats ur thing.... :rolleyes:

I know, but I just feel that I'm getting a bit old to be starting entering the whole dating/relationship thing. I just don't have a clue about anything :rolleyes:

Jayne, do not sweat about it, just keep doing whatever you do that makes you happy in your life and somewhere along the way you'll meet someone who shares your passions. If you're happy right now, don't seek someone out, by all means push yourself and learn about who you are by doing stuff that scares you once in a while, but having a partner doesn't define who you are.

There are too many women (and men) who feel that they are "incomplete" without a partner. And while it is nice, if you can't be happy on your own - in your own skin, or worse, have a partner and are *unhappy*, that's no way to live your life. Thats not living, its only existing.

As for sexual partners, more than one at once is just greedy! :D But I think its not the number of people you have slept with, but the reasons why that are more important in my mind. I have a friend who went through a patch of sleeping with *total randoms* because she felt sh1tty about herself, it just makes a vicious circle of feeling bad though. I'm not saying I am pure-as-the-driven snow like, but I do like to remember the names and stuff of people I have slept with...

No, but I'd just like to be a bit more normal than I am :wacko:

Define normal...... this is going to be a circle of psychological questions isn't it...LOL

I dunno J, u r obviously unhappy for some reason, come across as (thinking) you are quite reserved.... if you have a problem either seek advice or deal with it proactively, but certainly dont feel the need to be ashamed of what you do / dont have... :flowers:

I am really going to have to start making an effort to catch up with normal people of my age. At school I was the fat spotty clever one who noone fancied at all. At college, I stopped eating and just immersed myself in work and dog training, so no blokes were interested in me then either. At uni, I lived at home, and was always rushing home to go to obedience/flyball/work, so didn't really get to know any guys there either. Now I'm working full time, and at flyball shows every weekend, I still don't get the chance to meet blokes It never used to bother me, but now I've reached 22 and still never had a proper boyfriend, I'm starting to think there's no hope for me

Jayne, hunni, that's look at this logically, you went to MH High School right? By not getting involved with anyone you have more than likely done yourself a huuuuuuge favour. I did the whole high school / dating / clubbing / college / guy thing and . . .well . .. nowt good came from it, coz lets face it Ashton and Vegas are hardly the places that "nice" guys out to!! So in bypassing all that I reckon you've done yourself a favour. :biggrin: You'll meet someone and stand a better chance of them not being a troglodyte now you no longer live round here :biggrin: although you did live on the posh side of Carrbrook so maybe the men are of a higher standard up that way :laugh:

You'll meet someone and it'll be when you very least expect it. :flowers: Just keep doing whatever makes you happy :flowers:

Please don't say 22 is old, I'm still a little sensative about turning 23 :laugh:

If you are happy with the way things are at the moment why ruin it by bringing a bloke into it?

xx

:laugh: She is also right.

True Steph, one of the only nice guys I went to school with ended up gay :rolleyes:

The standard of blokeys round here isn't much better, they are all either pissed or stoned. The other day I was packing my van to go away, and a bloke fell off his bike and just lay there bleeding all over the pavement. I hovered around for a few minutes, to check he was ok, and he just looked straight through me and staggered off :unsure: :laugh:

However, a week on Saturday, the farmer where we keep the horses is having a family cricket match and there is going to be some young blokes there - might just have to take Apple for a walk that day :biggrin:

And no, I know 22 isn't old, it's just a bit older than normal for starting dating :biggrin: