UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Info, Advice, Tips & Help Needed Lol

Staffiexxx

Hi

I would like to get "into" & learn Agility, Not with Maz (my staffie) but when I we get a second dog.

I will be honest I dont know the first thing about agility :rolleyes:

So every bit of info anyone could offer would be great or if they know any good sites I could do some reading?

Many Thanks in advance

Nikki :)

Why don't you have a look at agilitynet

Loads of tips and information on there.

Why don't you want to have a bash with your staffie? I am currently doing a 6 week beginner's agility course with my bullmastiffs. They are a bit of a comedy breed for doing agility with but my boy, Cal had a ball at his first lesson.

He really enjoyed himself and didn't mind one bit that all the other dogs were smaller, younger and faster than him :laugh:

Tracey xx

Hi

Thank you will have a read of on there :flowers:

Maz has tried before (with a friend) but she has no interest for anything but looking for a fight :rolleyes: shes a nightmare out of the home with strange dogs but can bring 90% of dogs in my home and she is fine :huh:

A bit of a strange one my Maz :laugh:

we have in my class a HUGE bugger of a dog called Cody, he looks mostly like a Leonberger but is a multi-crossbreed, he shoots through the tunner, hurls over the jumps with such axcitement that any collie would be jealous :laugh:

My tips would be to build a good strong bond with your dog before starting, make sure he trusts you, that you have good "contact" and most of all, keep it fun! Agility is such a great thing when the dog enjoys it, good luck when you get another dog :flowers: