UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cassie

Rumpole

PIC00027.jpg

got an upsetting phone call earlier from the owner of one of our rescue dogs cassie , she came to us from the pound two years ago aged six and heavily pregnant (in fact she was the most pregnant looking dog ive ever seen) not surprisingly she needed a caesarian to get the puppies out and they were huge the vet also needed to remove mammary tumours at the same time, poor little girl really went through it but was a wonderful mum, she went to a lovely home where she was adored but was diagnosed a few months ago with cushings disease and her owner called today to say she had had to be pts this morning, im gutted we were very close cassie and i when she was here to the point that i slept on a sofa bed in the kennel next to the whelping box for thr first two weeks after she gave birth and shared the feeding of her babies because of her mammary op, run free cassie you were loved so much by all of us

I' so sorry :mecry: :GroupHug:

She does look very big in that photo :( She is so lucky you were around at the time and helped her through what I presume would have been a pregnancy that could have killed her :( You enabled her to have probably the best 2 years of her life :wub: For that she will no doubt always remember you :)

Run free Cassie :wub: