UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hector

Kate

Well, what can I say skinny boy, we didn't think we'd lose you quite so soon..

You settled in so quickly, you seemed like a part of the furniture after a matter of days, you were so loving and affectionate to us.

We fought to get you in the first place, and were so pleased how well you got on with Mir - you had us in stitches running around the place!

I'm so, so sorry people ruined you. I know we all made the right decision, but it doesn't make it hurt any less right now. I'm glad it was me you bit or I wouldn't have believed it.

We miss you

dde559d1a147959a618b368f318ac338.jpg

He had some issues we were unaware of, as the vet who had handed him in to the rescue had unfortunately lied about his circumstances. We discovered a trusted behaviourist that had previously seen him (2 years previous) who stated he was a liability, and after he bit me it was decided this was something that would not change.

We're both incredibly upset about him still. I have to say I have never seen my other half cry in the years I have known him until we were at the vets with him. We stayed with him throughout, and afterwards to make sure he had company who loved him when he left us.

Sweet dreams Heccy...