UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Staffy Reunited After Catching The Tube

owl

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=80447#.VKK5bA1sK

Here is his account, as dictated to his mum:

Diesel here, a very warm hug and buckets load of gratitude for your care & support following my disappearance yesterday, thanks for being so kind to mum, for your kind caring words, your retweets, your favourites, your likes and shares.

I never meant to alarmed you all but I didn't wanted to missed out on the sales, and mom said I should save my Christmas money so I sneaked out when my bro left the door ajar whilst talking to his friend, I didn't even get a chance to get mom's Oyster card.

I ran all the way to the station, a bloody long way, saw mom's friend Suzie but didn't say hello as she would tell mom, I then got on the train from Norbury station after sneaking under the barriers, got off at Streatham Common realised it's the wrong stop hopped back on the train then got off at Balham, sneaked through the barriers again went downstairs, was surprised how well I coped with the escalators, got on the Northern line amongst a really friendly and kind bunch of people who made me feel perfectly normally and fitted in nicely.

Fed up of all the attention, I got off at Clapham South where I was stopped by the not so nice station guards, they were really horrible, they were trying to get me collected by some authority people but then decided to let me out in the very huge and busy park, I was very scared and wanted to face time/call mom but no one would let me, I was so frightened, scared, cold and hungry, with the hurry I was in to leave the house I forget my doggy bag, was running and crying when the police got me and took me to @BDCH.

The staffs were lovely to me and I was overjoyed when they said mom rang for me, felt sad when they said because it's late mom can't get you until the morning.

My shopping trip did not go as planned but I have cuddles for mum that wasn't for sale in any shops and I have a massive Thank You & doggy apologies coated with cuddles for each one of you that was too valuable to be stocked in any shop.

A massive thanks for the very nice lady Dora who was my friend on the train, she rang mum after getting my details from DogLost and gave her the update of my day on the trains, it was very tiring and exhausting will not be doing it in a hurry. Not sure how mum does it everyday to work as I went the same route as mom do for work......phew, I was barking mad to think this was a good idea.

Home now in my nice warm home, a bit confused trying to get my head around my very adventurous day but thank God for his guidance and directions as I couldn't have done this journey without him.

Lotto doggy luv xxxxxxx

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...