UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

More Jumble

Pendlewitch

More strange things popping up with my boy, for a while he's scraped his back feet, not all the time but on hard surfaces it can be clearly heard. He crosses his back feet in trot and when having a poo he moves forwards as if he can't stay in one position and if he turns too quickly he looses his balance and sits down. I walked them in a very overgrown area the other day and he had huge difficulty with anything over the path that he had to step over and ruts made him stagger a bit. I gave up very quickly on this walk, putting him on the lead did help giving him something to lean on as we made our way back.

One thing I had already picked up on was his tail not wagging so much even when encouraging him to wag and I have spotted him standing with a back foot turned under. I can't reproduce this as he hates his feet touching and freaks out at the very suggestion!

No further seizures since the ones caused by his booster shots and he's his normal self apart from the above, I was going to say bouncy but it's just struck me that although he's as shockingly noisy as ever he is not bouncing and boinging plus it's ages since he dashed off and jumped over a bench just for the hell of it!!!!! How have I not noticed that?

He's still an incredibly happy dog and as long as he stays that way I'll deal with whatever else is thrown at him.

Aww, poor Jumble :GroupHug:

Ted drags his back feet and moves very similarly to Jumble. He has been on steroids and having hydro for a few months. He is having an MRI scan on the 28th to find out if there is anything that can be done to mend him.