UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Question For Our Globe Trotting Squirrel!

gooster

Thanks guys - I am a tight git too, but also have a lot more money since I became self employed last year.

I have a lot of 6 day weeks coming up, so am going to be totally frazzled before my holiday anyway, so I figure I will have earned the money to cover the cost of the holiday including upgrade and more :) I just hate parting with my money!

It's all part of your holiday and if its worth it to to it's worth it

I often use airmiles to upgrade to business and I love it , as a regular flyer I have been luckily enough to be upgraded multiple times to business class and for one flight first ( I nearly wet myself )

I am sure you will have a fantastic flight and holiday :)

Well done! If it is something that is important then that's what you earn your money for!

We have been upgraded to business class on BA and it was lovely to have the flat beds! I could easily get accustomed to it :-)

I think the charter fights like Thomson and Thomas cook do squeeze more seats in on some of their plans. I have only flown twice on those flights and wouldn't choose to do it again, so an upgrade will probably be a lovely experience!!

xx

Thanks, I am really excited about going away anyway, so the fact that I will be turning left when Iboard the plane will be a new experience. I get to choose my seat too, so as soon as I can do that, I will be choosing my window seat (I just hope that no one else snaffles all the window seats before I get a chance to select mine!). You get sent the link 90 days before you fly, so I will be picking my seat in 50 days :laugh: :rolleyes:

I do think it was a lot of money to pay, but hopefully it will be worth it :)