UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother

merledogs

I am enjoying the twist of putting Speidi down in the basement. If it hadn't been for that I was about ready to give up on this series as there is little to entertain.

I really warmed to Sam after last night's highlights show. He showed a sensitive side to him that made him seem quite vulnerable.

But we need some action - we are a week in and I still don't have a handle on most of the housemates. All the highlight shows seem to focus on Rylan and Speidi and, although some of the others feature a little more now and then, it's mostly the others just getting the odd nod.

I like the twist but think the pair of them are awful. I haven't warmed to Sam & think he, rather than Ryan, will go tonight.

Was it just me or did anyone else think Paula had either been drinking or, failing that, on some sort of medication before going on Bit on the side last night?

Edited by Ian

Right result I thought, Sam still seemed slightly full of himself on Bit on the side to me.

I may have to wash my own mouth out now :mad: but much as I personally don't like him I can't really see Rylan being voted out over Claire. Whether she still has a strong following from Steps I'm not sure but she's been quiet in the house so it will be interesting to see who else goes up as a result of nominations.

Perhaps Speidi are just a business? Apparently they've married each other more than once and their whole lives are reality shows so is it possible they are just together for the money?? Wish Rylan hadn't allowed them to wind him up.

Sam wasn't much of a conversationalist with Brian - but I did miss bitontheside (although I did manage to read my book until 1am!!)

speidi truly are vile.

I expected Razor to be completely different than he is. He's warm, funny and affectionate and has me in stitches when he does his belly laughs :laugh:

Still liking Rylan but would love Razor to win.

Lacey - can't stand her little girlyness and the way she is so far up speidi's backside.

• Like 1

I think I'd like to see either Ryan or Frankie win as they strike me as being himself & genuine.

Some of the others are a lot quieter than I'd have expected them to be - Claire (who I think may go tonight), Gillian, Trisha (who I'd expected to be a lot more fun / feisty / entertaining somehow) etc.

Speidi are too full of themselves for my liking & seem to think they've got it won, whilst I still haven't warmed to Rylan (though to be fair he's probably been a bit more entertaining than I expected) nor Razor.

I thought Lacey was okay, but just a bit naive personally. Not sure what she'll have to say on Bit on the side tonight but according to the end of last nights show she's been tweeting "bitch is going down" of Heidi since she left.

Edited by Ian

Erm, I liked Speidi. They kept the programme interesting (well I use that term loosely as this was not one of CBB's finer series)

I can't make my mind up on Rylan. I see-saw back and forth between quite liking him and finding him OTT and irritating.

I do think that both he and Speidi grabbed all the air-time (the producers fault I know, not theirs) but it did mean that the others got shoved into the background and we never really saw what they had to offer - if anything! Tricia, Gillian & Frankie in particular might as well have not been there.

Real Hobsons choice at the end. Speidi were awful really - but nevertheless entertaining & the series would have been far quieter without them.

I thought watching him play the villain as they left was amusing. Still don't like Rylan & can't believe he's the best CBB could come up with. I was pleased to see Ryan in the last 3 as I thought he was genuine throughout / deserved to win.

Is there another CBB tagged onto the Summer season again does anyone know?

• 2 months later...