UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Plusnet Broadband

griff

i am not too sure Alex, but i am now on plusnet!!! i think the only requirement is a phoneline, i don't think who supplies the phoneline is relevant. if you call 0800 432 0080 i am sure they will help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

well we have had plusnet for getting on for 2 weeks and so far we have used just over 1gb of our usage allowance, we don't download or upload a lot of stuff but do spend quite a while surfing the net...... i am glad i went for the 60gb allowance just to cover my back (better too much than too little) and no doubt it will get a battering when my brother comes up. i can't fault plusnet customer service at all, the staff are all helpful and based in the uk and i have also sent an email question to their service team to get help with the free mcafee protection they give you..... they were unable to resolve the issue so escalated it within 5 hours and sent it direct to mcafee who will be getting in touch with me! you get free overnight usage which doesn't count towards your usage limits...we don't generally use the net overnight but on checking my usage it does show some usage...even though my wireless connection was disabled on my laptop.

overall i am very very pleased

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just an update, can't fault our plusnet service really, there has been the odd time when my parents couldn't connect to the internet but to be honest i think that is more them than plusnet Lol, the first month i used about 2gb of my 60gb allowance, this month will be higher due to the new laptop but i don't watch tv online or really download a lot of music etc, mainly just surfing the net and emails.

i have been very pleased so far and hopefully i will continue to be satisfied