UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junior Apprentice 2011

houndzrus

I had thought James might have got the boot - seemed a bit full of himself to me & by the sound of it Lord Sugar isn't keen already.

I didn't much like the attitude of Gbemi when they messed the fruit up either.

Will be interesting to see how they develop but I already expect one of the girls to win it, possibly Zara somehow.

• 1 month later...

I thought Lizzie was very lucky not to go last night (closely followed by Zara) & Hayley unfortunate.

Zara is a detrmined character (it was that look about her alone that made me think she may win it) but she's increasingly irritating me. "Humility" certainly isn't striking me as her strong point whatever she was saying!

Don't like James much & I reckon Harry H is about the most likeable of an arrogant bunch left so I hope he wins it now (though I still wouldn't bet against Zara)

Tough on the losing team this week but I couldn't believe how miserable James looked after winning. I think both he & Haya both thought they were going whilst Zara looked as if she thought she's got it won (I suspect she has as I think James is awful in every way, can't believe he's reached the final!)