UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Right This Place Needs A Tidy Up

crazyspaniels

OK so everyone signed up and then we haven't got very far so here goes.

Your next move is going to be a simple figure 8 between your legs.

Get a treat or toy in both hands and stand with your legs apart.

Have dog on your left and put your right hand through your legs from behind you so that your dog follows the reward from the front of the left, between your legs to the right hand side, then bring your left hand from behind you through your legs to get your dog back to your left.

Reward dog.

OK so now you can do a figure of 8, try increasing the speed and once confident reducing the reward intervals, so every 4 or 5 weaves they get a reward.

Now its up to you if you use a different weave command. Most people will find their dog is quite happy to do this to the command weave. I however use the word "go" as I tried to get the speed up on this one so it looks flashy :cool: . Use whatever command you like.

OK have a go and tell us how you get one :biggrin:

Guest patch

I started this one with Fluke a while back and he started getting it very nicely, he`s so bendy he looks lovely doing it :wub:

Will have to get someone to take pics cos I can`t have him doing it and take a pic at the same time myself, does`nt have the right effect just taking a pic of the top of him :laugh: