UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is It True That

Tisaann

Well I may have missed out a few details - here's the 'long version':

I bought some pizzas (6) which were buy 1 get 2 free, and each pizza had 2 coupons for Appletise products (which I love but usually can't afford),I tried to scan the coupons before scanning the pizzas, only to be told you have to scan coupons after you've scanned your shopping, so I scan the pizzas and the Appletise, then the coupons, but they have to be 'approved' by the staff member, she came back and tried to tell me I'd got 6 bottles in my bag, but only scanned 5, andthen noticed where the coupons were coming from (the pizzas in my shopping bag), told me I shouldn't do it that way - so I showed her the pizza box which said 'use the tear of coupons on this pack RIGHT NOW!' and she stomped off in a huff! I was quite ready to 'hand back' the Appletise, pay for MY pizzas and then purchase the Appletise.

I have to add, she was the same staff member who tried to tell me some months ago that I shouldn't be putting the bag count as 3 when I was using my own bags instead of the Tesco ones - I'd bought some shoes and didn't want them in the same bag as my bread and milk.

I think we have one big old personality clash, but I am The Customer and therefore I am Always Right LOL

Ooohh, a thread after me own heart! :) :flowers: After years of being nice and hoping to fit in with everything and everyone, I've now come to the conclusion that I am me, and if you don't like it you can lump it. And more to the point, if I don't like your ideas then I will say so and I'll lump you! Deleted 3 people off my "friends" list lately because they had ideas that I can not possibly condone (re human and animal rights - I don't care whether you prefer mushroom or tomato soup!), so I told them straight and deleted them. No point in having people in my life - even if it's my virtual life :wacko: - if they upset me and make me angry with the stuff they come out.

K9Fran - I mark it as one bag used if I don't take a bag...my hands are my bag, and if they don't like that, then I'll take one of their bags :flowers:

I tell them my bags are in the car (I never take enough bags in with me), but I think now the option of putting in how many bags you use has been removed.

oh yes, forgot to say, grumpy v grumpy doesn't end well for one of them (and today it wasn't looking good for the jobsworth on the DIY till in Tescos who tried to tell me I'd only scanned 5 items but got 6 in my bag)

:laugh: I hate both those tills and jobsworths!

Ooohh, a thread after me own heart! :) :flowers: After years of being nice and hoping to fit in with everything and everyone, I've now come to the conclusion that I am me, and if you don't like it you can lump it. And more to the point, if I don't like your ideas then I will say so and I'll lump you!

:laugh: :laugh:

Bag counting, WTF? I say shop at Asda use their free carriers & pick up after your dogs with them. I've never had anyone query me on free bags though my brothers partner did. I told her I'd just tell them straight you give me the bags or you go & put the lot back! I too am the customer & therefore right! :dry:

Edited by Ian

:laugh: :laugh:

Bag counting, WTF? I say shop at Asda use their free carriers & pick up after your dogs with them. I've never had anyone query me on free bags though my brothers partner did. I told her I'd just tell them straight you give me the bags or you go & put the lot back! I too am the customer & therefore right! :dry:

re-using bags gives you extra points on your sainsburys and I assume tesco cards :flowers:

re-using bags gives you extra points on your sainsburys and I assume tesco cards :flowers:

Aah right, I thought they were trying to cut down on bags you were using. Sainsburys only major syupermarket around here is too far away from me & I don't often go in Tesco's either - two or three Asda & a Morrisons are all more convenient (along with the smaller supermarkets too)