UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Things That Make You Go Hmmm.............................

houndzrus

Yesterday we were queing up at the checkout in Tesco's, when a man came up just holding a couple of items in his hand. We moved aside a little to let him through, and instead of keeping on walking, he pinched our place in the queue!! :ohmy: :unsure:

had it been a full trolleyload we may have had trolley wars! :laugh:

Any other cheeky happenings you want to get off your chest? :huh:

Edited by houndzrus

I've been queued in traffic and didn't move forward so as to block a side road (cos it really pees me off if I want to turn right and some twonk is sat there blocking the road) and someone beeped at me, flashed his lights then shot round me to queue in front of me blocking the road :ohmy: I might have made gestures :rolleyes:

I've been queued in traffic and didn't move forward so as to block a side road (cos it really pees me off if I want to turn right and some twonk is sat there blocking the road) and someone beeped at me, flashed his lights then shot round me to queue in front of me blocking the road :ohmy: I might have made gestures :rolleyes:

Ooooo what a tos***! That seriously gets me wound up, how much further did he get? I'm getting road rage just thinking about it lol.

Last night me and OH went into town and OH (still a learner) was driving.

He indicated he was going to turn right to park on the opposite side of the road, and came to a halt ready to maneouvre. Then the idiot behind him over took us :ohmy: , even though we were indicating we were turning across the road. The next car then started to overtake, stopped (halfway along side us so making it impossible to move) and then sat there flashing their lights until Kev gave up and indicated left to stay where he was.

I was very cross cos it was a stupid thing to do anytime, but the car is clearly marked up with learner plates and Kev wasn't even doing anything wrong :mad:

Last week I was waiting in a queue of traffic to turn right. Several light changes later it was my turn to go when a van in the left hand queue drove in front of me and gave me a polite thank you sign with his hand, I gave him a round of applause and a sneer so he gave me the middle finger so I blew him a load of kisses...tosser!