UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Bandanas

Moonbladez

While im on bed rest :rolleyes: I am hoping to do a batch of bandana's as modelled wonderfully (i think..) but Woody on his thread. But they wont be lined like his because it just makes it too bulky. :wacko: But they will however come in either black or orange

Im currently playing around with sizing to try and get an all round good size universal for most breeds, and playing around with different techniques on how to get lettering onto the fabric. I fell out with transfer paper :dry:

So if you would like one for an Oldies dog or a foster dog etc please speak now so I can gauge the response and order accordingly

Fank ewe in advance

x x x x

Kizzi would look very sweet in a bandana. She went to the groomers yesterday and they went a bit mad (she looks like a skinhead!) so she could do with the extra warmth round her neck! laugh.gif

She is a cocker spaniel, so small/medium sized. Kizzi and Tess are the same size, just a different shape (Tess is fat), and they are both similar in size to a staffordshire bull terrier, springer spaniel, bassett hound etc. But maybe a medium/large size would be a good universal size, as people can just tighten it for smaller dogs. Not sure if that helps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Events time of year is slowly approaching so I was wondering if anyone attending any events in 2011 needs doggy bandana's for any dogs that will be attending with you. Here is foster Cassie showing hers off :wub:

165379_492389018799_696928799_6245073_6076467_n.jpg

They aren't perfect but gets the point across :D They go over the collar to avoid choking hazards

Edited by Moonbladez

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in one of these, cocker size would be good. If they fit over the collar (as oppose to round the neck) does it mean that size is less important i.e. a small one could be used for a larger dog? How much are they please? Many thanks.

It fits over the collar so I suppose a Cocker one would fit over a larger collar such as a lab, it would just look smaller on the dog. But if you measure the collar you want it for. The length of the collar including any buckles and the Width of the collar including any buckles and I will get one made for you :)