UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

Jo will go.

There are actually quite a lot of people that like Sam, and I'm one of them! biggrin.gif

As for JJ being popular, I don't get it. He's inoffensive enough and hasn't done anything to upset anyone, but he's not exactly setting the place on fire is he?

Yes, I'd not realised when watching nominations on line that she was also up. Having seen last nights show though I think you're probably right Jo will "save Sam" :dry: (for now)

& be the one to go this week.

I think JJ seems a nice enough lad & lots of the young girls watching will probably see more to like in him than they do in Sam or Andrew :wink:

Dave's time will come soon now I think but he's survived so far & will probably do once (maybe twice, depending on nominations) more I think.

Did I hear rightly that Mario is a Mensa member & has an IQ of 154? (that's "bright" to say the least, Carol Vorderman level, I certainly didn't have him down as being that bright) :unsure:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JJ seems a nice enough lad & lots of the young girls watching will probably see more to like in him than they do in Sam or Andrew :wink:

Well, I still consider myself to still be relatively young (maybe I'm in denial!), and personally I can't see the attraction. I'm not saying I set the bench mark for good taste, but I just don't get it- and don't get me started on those eyebrows! There's nought wrong with a man plucking a monobrow, but I draw the line at shaping! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

I can't bear John James,he is an arrogant, bitching bully. I am so glad that he has been shot down,he is quaking in his boots and crying for his mummy! :laugh: He thought he was really big keeping on at Corin and then being really spiteful to Rachel but he soon got really scared when he was told that Nathan was annoyed with him. Not so big now!!I hope the whole coven (John James,JJ,Sam and Dave) get evicted. They are spiteful,bitching,witches.Just my opinion of course but that lot really make me angry! :angry: x

I had thought Andrew, Sam, Dave & either Mario or JJ would go tonight but I think John James may have shot himself in the foot in the last day or so & take that "4th place" now.

Should be a good show. I like Corin but still think Steve & Josie will give her a close run for the prize.

Corin for me is just too desperate to win, she covers it well but every now and then you see a chink in the armour.

Mario, besides being dull, makes me very uncomfortable the way he gets in people's personal space sometimes. He also acts like a spoiled child.

John James has shot himself in the foot, he'll probably go tonight.

I am hoping Dave, Corin, Sam and Mario go tonight - not because I particularly like the others, I just dislike them less.

The only one I really like and who is the deserved winner in my book is Josie. JJ is okay, he hasn't really done anything annoying, Steve hasn't contributed an awful lot, used to like Andrew but his alliance with Mario has downgraded him and John James has really pissed me off this week. I hope Josie dumps him when she gets out and gets someone worthy of her, she won't be short of offers.

PS : If I were in the house with Sam, I would have punched him by now and been thrown out for it (but it would have been worth it).

If I was Corin or Josie I would have drowned Sam in the pool,without a doubt!! I like Corin. Everybody on there wants to win or they wouldn't be there but Corin has handled herself so well with all the hassle that the morons have given her. Josie is great,the girl next door. Steve is a non participant as far as i can see. He doesn't really talk,or do anything,or even bond with anybody. Likeable but a forgettable man.My opinion of Andrew is that he is nice but not a lot of character and Mario goes up and down each week. :rolleyes: I do hope that the spoilt brat John James goes asap,followed by his nasty cronies. I think Josie,Corin and either Andrew or Steve to go to the final.x

If I were Josie, last nights escapades would have seriously put me off John James. Nobody wants a spineless wimp for a boyfriend. Not to mention somebody that thinks it is ok to speak to women in the way that he does. I just don't understand why he felt the need to be so nasty to Rachel, she didn't do anything to deserve it. I think there are definitely some under lying issues there! rolleyes.gif

It seems like things have only turned sour in the last week though, up until then they all seemed to be getting on well enough. I was quite indifferent towards all of them until last night, but I just didn't understand that tirade against Rachel, and the fact that some of them found it funny makes me think they are all just a bunch of mugs.

I have a few friends that are very similar to Sam, so I appreciate his sense of humor, but I know that most people wouldn't! Last night I thought he was an idiot when he was having a go at Corin though. I don't know where it all came from. I don't think she is fake (apart from her physical appearance of course!). I don't think there is much to her, but she seems genuine enough to me. I don't understand what 'game' she is meant to be playing? unsure.gif

Tonight I think John James will go first (don't think he would of if it hadn't of been for last night) and then I don't know who, probably Sam. The thing is, people usually have to feel passionately when it comes to voting people out, so characters like Andrew, Steve and JJ may escape eviction simply because they are boring.

I am really pleased that the crowd are booing John James and I do hope he gets evicted. His face was a picture when he heard the crowd shouting "get John out" :laugh: but I can't believe that Corin has been evicted. :angry: I really liked her. I bet that means that JJ will stay for the final. Well, we will all know very soon x

I do wonder about the general public....keeping JJ and Andrew in but not Sam and Corin? wacko.gif They obviously want to be bored to death for the next 3 weeks.

It was a 'vote to evict' and Sam and Corin have probably done more to annoy people, therefore they are more likely to be voted out. JJ and Andrew have blended into the background a bit, so people don't feel strongly enough to vote them out.

If it was a 'vote to keep' then converseley Sam and maybe Corin would probably have stayed in, because they probably have more fans (as well as more haters).

I am just glad Sam has gone, so I don't have to listen to his irritating nasal whine droning on.

I'm surprised at the way it went, had been reasonably accurate so far but only 2 out of 4 last night. Josie is surely set to win it now. I'm wondering who will appear next week - surely John McCririck will be there, up for BB's funny but usually most annoying ever housemate? :laugh: I also hope Craig, the builder who gave his prize away to help a girl in need comes back for a chance to "win his prize back"