UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding Sam quite funny. They all say that they don't care what people think of them and then when they get in there it becomes quite apparent that they actually do- whereas he really doesn't!!

I think some of the women and older house mates will get annoyed with him as they won't get his sense of humour, but he's definitely going to liven things up. I like what I've seen of him so far.

Rachel is starting to grate on me now. She really doesn't have much in the way of personality, and irony is completely lost on her!

Sam is a little shite from what I've seen so far. He's just an annoying little tosser and his comments are personal and unfunny most of the time, which is probably why they've put him in there.

I agree, I haven't felt that way about anyone else but I'd quite like to see someone smack him the way he's going at the moment

I would have liked to have seen Mario go tonight, but Rachel will do.

Depends how many nominations Sam gets, given that some of them are now banned from nominating him. I really hope he goes cos he brings nothing but arguments.

Not really a fair punishment in my opinion (as it favours Sam, not necessarily because they shouldn't be punished in some way) & I think we may see some of the others "gang up" to compensate for that fact unless he moderates his manner quickly (as he seemed to start doing yesterday)

Of course the punishment was engineered to keep Sam in, because he is the only one brining any excitement to the house at the moment. Even if he does get put up, which is highly likely, I don't think he'll go.

I actually find him quite amusing, but I do have a strange sense of humor!

Sam isn't up for eviction this week.

Was very surprised to see Josie nominate Andrew and JJ, she went for tactical voting because they hadn't been nominated yet, and JJ ended up being up. Let's see what the save and replace brings, cos I think if Mario is still in the mix afterwards, then he'll go hopefully.

:laugh: Justice prevails ! Lets see whether Laura is right now (I think he'll go, I certainly can't see him being more popular than JJ).

I can't see the point of punishing people for talking about nominations & then having open / "nasty nominations" though. :wacko:

Edited by Ian

Jo will go.

There are actually quite a lot of people that like Sam, and I'm one of them! biggrin.gif

As for JJ being popular, I don't get it. He's inoffensive enough and hasn't done anything to upset anyone, but he's not exactly setting the place on fire is he?