UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Found - Rugeley, Staffordshire

Ratscallions

A dog was found this morning on Hednesford Road in Rugeley, Staffordshire. If you think it may be your dog, or you know someone who's missing a dog let me know.

I'm sorry, but I'm unwilling to describe the dog as I don't want people to simply contact me and say it's their dog when it isn't. So if you think you know the dog please can you describe it to me.

Thank you,

Nim

Please would you take a look at www.doglost.co.uk and see if it is one of the missing ones on there? Remember that if this dog was stolen and dumped it could have come from way outside Rugeley. Has it been scanned for chip, and does the dog warden know? Also check out Lurchersearch and K9-999 yahoogroup which has missing dogs on from Petsearch and elsewhere.

If you like, you can give me the details to circulate among Doglost co-ordinators only. None of us is going to claim a dog which isn't ours and someone may know of a missing dog of that description.

Please would you take a look at www.doglost.co.uk and see if it is one of the missing ones on there? Remember that if this dog was stolen and dumped it could have come from way outside Rugeley. Has it been scanned for chip, and does the dog warden know? Also check out Lurchersearch and K9-999 yahoogroup which has missing dogs on from Petsearch and elsewhere.

If you like, you can give me the details to circulate among Doglost co-ordinators only. None of us is going to claim a dog which isn't ours and someone may know of a missing dog of that description.

It was being scanned for a microchip when I met the lady who found it. She had informed the police and the dog warden, and obviously the local vets are aware of it. I checked K9 and Dog Lost straight away. I've been ill over the last few days so haven't checked again yet .. and haven't checked whether the dog has been claimed yet either. Will do so tomorrow.

The Dog Lost coordinators have the description. Don't worry, I know no rescue people would claim a dog that isn't theirs; it's the scary public that do that.

I'll have a look at Lurchersearch and K9-999 too; hadn't heard of either of those .. unless K9-999 is the same as K9 :glare:

I'm surprised at the number of dogs that appear to be missing.

Thanks for your reply.

K9 and k9-999 are different groups.

Yes, there are lots missing, it is a major problem. :mecry:

Okey dokey. I'll take a look in a bit ... having computer problems atm, sorry. Give me a kick in the bum if I've not updated the thread by this evening.

It's a yahoogroup. You need to log in at yahoogroups and type k9-999 into the search. Then join the group and post.

Oh ok. Didn't realise that. (Surely it should still come up in a google search). Yahoo appears to be down at the moment so I'll try and join again later.