UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Llanelli Dogs Home Closing

dibs

List of dogs in need of homing can be found on their website:

www.llanellidogshome.co.uk

I couldn't open any of the sections with Firefox but it works fine with Explorer.

So far I have been told that 3 rescues have agreed to take a couple each but don't know which ones yet.

The news report says 14 dogs but the website has more than that on. Website doesn't mention closing either. They say a rescue in Mid Wales is taking some so it's hard to know what's going where, if anywhere. Breed rescues may be able to help with some.

Edited by dibs

Have left a message to offer help

Past information is that this was run on a profit more than a rescue if you get my meaning. They advertised for litters of puppies in the frre ads papers and charged for a dog to be taken in.They would even come up to the valleys picking up litters. Dogs Trust were working with them a couple of years ago with the free neutereing scheme and I haven't heard anything for a while. We have in the past taken in dogs that they have rehomed and been unwilling or unable to take back.

I know there's a bit of history to this kennels. I also asked them yesterday if I could have a list of dogs waiting and see if I could help. Latest post was what was left were the dogs with problems so I've asked for info.