UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Taking Your Dog On Holiday

JulesB

I am doing sorting and chucking today, and came across a newspaper cutting about this company, which hires out specially adapted camper vans so you can take the dogs with you on holiday: Camper vans for dogs

The vans look great - proper dog beds (essential holiday equipment for pointies :laugh: ), dog bowls that don't move about, a see through dog gate, an outside shower attachment - I'm giving it some serious thought :biggrin:

I am doing sorting and chucking today, and came across a newspaper cutting about this company, which hires out specially adapted camper vans so you can take the dogs with you on holiday: Camper vans for dogs

The vans look great - proper dog beds (essential holiday equipment for pointies :laugh: ), dog bowls that don't move about, a see through dog gate, an outside shower attachment - I'm giving it some serious thought :biggrin:

I think it's great. We've always wanted to go away in a motorhome, this looks perfect :biggrin:

We have just come home from a weekend away in the camper van and Holly loves it. It is her 2nd home. It is a great way to spend a holiday with your dog.We went to a dog show and she met all her friends and enjoys herself.

She has not got her own bedroom though, she gets in my sleeping dag with me when she gets cold or sleeps on the front seat when she is warm.

Its a great life and I sy if you get a chance try it.

Barbara