UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ollie Dog

Hi,

I am hoping someone could offer a loving home to my 10yr old Black Lab.

Ollie has lived with me and my daughter for 7yrs. I took him in when he was 4. Due to a change in living circumstances, me moving in with other half (who has a dog who Ollie does not get on with) and my daughter moving into shared accomodation, we have relunctly come to the conclusion that we need to find our softy a home where he can continue to get the love and attention he deserves.

Ollie is still a very energetic dog, despite his age. He loves his walks that involve throwing his toys for him to go running after. He can be slightly nervous of other dogs so would ideally be rehomed as an only pet. Although he will give chase to any cats who run when he see's them outside, he has been in indoors with cats and has paid them no attention at all. Visiting children of any age have never been a problem but again, an ideal home for him would be that with either older or no children at all as he doesn't like a lot of noise or fuss other than that from his owners. Ollie is incredible loyal and is very obedient. When walked, he is generally off the lead and will respond to commands to stop when i want to put him back on the lead, which i do so when other dogs are in the vicinity. When letting him out before bedtime, the simple command of 'be quick' ensures that he goes out, does his business and comes straight back in as he knows it's not walkies time biggrin.gif

Ollie is fed on dried food as this is the only food he will eat. He has also been neutered. Ollie will benefit from a home where he has company for most of the day. Although he is fine to be left for a few hours as he has been used to this for a while due to both myself and my daughter working. A large garden will also be a bonus as he loves nothing more than having his ball kicked about for him to go chasing after.

I'm not sure what else i need to put but please message me with any further questions should you be insterested in giving Ollie a home. He is a much loved and very loving dog. Please find link to pic below. Hoping i have done this right so you can see just how gorgeous he is!!

Image047.jpg

Please contact me if you think you can help.

Many thanks

Lu

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the reply. I've tried oldies but they e mailed me to say they thought it unlikely they could help. Although i didn't try a private ad, asked for assistance via foster home.

I'll look into it.

Thanks again

Lu xx