UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Holistic Pet Supplies

BillyMalc

After reading really positive feedback about some Holistic Pet Supplies products I had a good shop around and placed an order 3 weeks ago. When it hadn't arrived a week and a half later, I sent an email and was asked to wait a couple more days. Nothing arrived, so emailed again, and the lady said she would send a replacement out. Week's gone by again and still nothing has arrived, so I've just sent another email off asking for a refund. I've just given up hope that anything will arrive at all. I know that other people have had trouble receiving orders from this site and replacements seem to be sent quite readily :unsure: Are other people still waiting for their replacement orders? I'm just finding it all a bit strange, that replacement orders are sent out so readily (that must cost a fortune!)because orders don't seem to arrive. I order a lot from the internet and the only times it's ever gone wrong was with a couple of dodgy dealers on Ebay (nothing serious though, I did get my money back in the end). :unsure:

the most i had to wait was 10 days for an order, when i emailed i recieved my things a couple of days later, this is what i got when my order was dispatched

You can expect to receive your order within the following timescales (as provided by Royal Mail):

UK addresses: -

Up to 1kg - Royal Mail First Class - allow 1-3 working days

Over 1kg - Royal Mail Standard Parcels - allow 3-5 working days.

Occasionally items do go missing or arrive damaged. If your order doesn't arrive within 7 days of the END expected delivery date, or arrives damaged, then please contact us at [email protected] or phone us on 01803 883 544.

i can't understand how so many things can be delayed/ go missing so often :unsure: if the lady is having trouble with royal mail she could easily use somebody else (for instance i send parcels to scotland by courier and i pay about £6 for each box... we are talking crip box size) to be honest i would rather pay £5 postage and know that my goods will arrive within 7 days

I ordered some stuff which didn't arrive for weeks, was told it was posted the day after the order & she would send a replacement.

Then the original order and replacement arrived on the same day, the original order had been posted a day before the replacement not the day after it was ordered (which was about three weeks earlier).

I think she must be really disorganised (or overwhelmed by orders :unsure: ) rather than trying to con anyone.

I ordered some stuff which didn't arrive for weeks, was told it was posted the day after the order & she would send a replacement.

Then the original order and replacement arrived on the same day, the original order had been posted a day before the replacement not the day after it was ordered (which was about three weeks earlier).

I think she must be really disorganised (or overwhelmed by orders :unsure: ) rather than trying to con anyone.

That's what I'm thinking, but didn't really want to say without checking with other people's experiences. I really hope that at least one of the orders will turn up, because I really like the sound of the stuff that I've ordered (or else I wouldn't have!). It just seems strange though, that any company would be so ready to send out replacement orders so quickly - that must just cost a fortune! You'd think they'd be better off sending their orders registered, if they seem to disappear in the post that frequently - if the first order was sent in the first place (*dons Sherlock Holmes hat and virtual pipe*) :unsure:

Right, tried calling that lady, got the answerphone so left a message. No reaction. Sent another email, again requesting a refund - no reaction. Called today during my lunchbreak - answer phone. Come home to find a parcel: yay, finally! It's got posting date 17.03.2010 on it - after she said she had posted the order end of Feb and a replacement more than a week ago, yeah right ... :wacko: Called again, to let the lady know that I now do not require a refund and, you guessed it, left a message on the answerphone!

So I got the stuff now and it better be good, but even if it is, I'll be VERY reluctant to order from her again. Royal Mail losing her parcels? Yeah right, but obviously not THAT frequently! :rolleyes:

I had problems getting my order as well but did get 2nd one which was posted out. However I had a look on ebay for the fear aggression remedy and same person is listing it on there. I ordered 1 and got it promptly. Was on a buy it now when I ordered now it's an auction item.

AnnS

http://home-garden.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Supplies-/1281/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=nash042918&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282