UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Henry 6 Yr Old Doberman

Henry is a 6 year old doberman who has been coming to my boarding kennels all his life. His dad moved in with his girlfriend of 4 years 2 months ago and Henry has not been happy with her being in his life. She is not comfortable with dogs at the best of times and is genuinely scared of Henry and he has been making the most of it. 3 weeks ago he bit her, and has snapped several times sinse. He is totally adorable and has never given any of us any cause for concern, never shown any agression towards us or other dogs and really a big pudding.

His dad has booked him in for a week here while he tries to find a rescue space for him. I know very well that about 95% of us here would loose the partner not the dog but this is his choice so all I can do is try to find somewhere for Henry to go to within the next week. While his dad is trying to do his best for the dog, he is concerned his wife to be is going to be hurt so its either rescue or PTS

If I didnt have a ricketty old greyhound who really couldnt cope with a bouncy dobe, Henry would be in my house like a shot. He is castrated, vaccinated and in perfect health. He has been vet checked for any underlying medical problems this week just incase there was something wrong to make him act so out of character

Can anyone help with a rescue space? I can be pm'd here, or emailed at [email protected]

Henry is a 6 year old doberman who has been coming to my boarding kennels all his life. His dad moved in with his girlfriend of 4 years 2 months ago and Henry has not been happy with her being in his life. She is not comfortable with dogs at the best of times and is genuinely scared of Henry and he has been making the most of it. 3 weeks ago he bit her, and has snapped several times sinse. He is totally adorable and has never given any of us any cause for concern, never shown any agression towards us or other dogs and really a big pudding.

His dad has booked him in for a week here while he tries to find a rescue space for him. I know very well that about 95% of us here would loose the partner not the dog but this is his choice so all I can do is try to find somewhere for Henry to go to within the next week. While his dad is trying to do his best for the dog, he is concerned his wife to be is going to be hurt so its either rescue or PTS

If I didnt have a ricketty old greyhound who really couldnt cope with a bouncy dobe, Henry would be in my house like a shot. He is castrated, vaccinated and in perfect health. He has been vet checked for any underlying medical problems this week just incase there was something wrong to make him act so out of character

Can anyone help with a rescue space? I can be pm'd here, or emailed at [email protected]