UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mega Urgent Plse

eduardochick

Can you help us with this girl please?

We are really struggling all round at the moment.

No. 2642: ZEUS

Zeus needs a rescue space.

Cross Breed, female, 14 years old. She is sandy in colour with a smooth coat and she is medium in size. Zeus is very friendly, steady and quiet and she seems Ok with other dogs. She is housetrained - poor old girl, her owner has died so she can go to rescue ASAP! Zeus is now very quiet and shaking all the time, she is obviously feeling very sad and lonely!

She will be put to sleep on Tuesday 15th December 2009 if a rescue space is not found for her or if the funds are not available for emergency boarding.

ZeusPound5.jpg

Thank you

Deborah

For RDR

www.rochdale-dog-rescue.com

Edited by eduardochick

Sadly I can't offer her a home, however much I'd love to, but I can chip £10 in towards kenneling costs - which isn't ideal but better than being PTS, surely? Maybe we can all chip in and buy her time until a more permanent solution can be found? (don't take this the worng way, I'm totally aware that lots of people already spend loads of money on rescues as it is! :flowers:)

Can't take her either as our current foster boy Muffin is still too unreliable with other dogs. Happy to contribute a little towards kennelling if necessary to help out until a foster or new home becomes available. Poor old girl though, she must be so bewildered and needing comfort and company right now. Do let us know if donations are needed to buy some time for this little one.

Thank you so much everyone.

Later on this afternoon, a rescue space came up for this girl and so she will be moving to safety as soon as we can arrange transport. We still have lots of dogs in and waiting though so if anyone does want to make a donation as we really are struggling, please do have a look at our website www.rochdale-dog-rescue.com

Deborah

For RDR

Thank you so much everyone.

Later on this afternoon, a rescue space came up for this girl and so she will be moving to safety as soon as we can arrange transport. We still have lots of dogs in and waiting though so if anyone does want to make a donation as we really are struggling, please do have a look at our website www.rochdale-dog-rescue.com

Deborah

For RDR

I just wanted to donate a few pennies but paypal won't let me use my debit card :angry: Could you please PM me with an addy and who a cheque should be payable to? Fank you! :flowers: