UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vet Uk - Online Meds And Food

Happylittlegreensquirrel

Welcome to VetUK: the UK's largest dedicated online retailer of veterinary products.

Vet UK; the UK`s leading on line retailer of veterinary supplies for all pet owners. We sell everything you currently buy from your veterinary surgeon such as Drontal, Frontline, Feliway, DAP, Hills, Royal Canin, James Wellbeloved, delivering it to your door. 1000`s of products all at reduced retail prices.

Sensible low prices, secure shopping, and customer service are our priorities. Don't take our word for it, just read some of the customer testimonials. Rest assured all medicines are sourced by our full-time veterinary surgeon from UK suppliers; we don't import or despatch any products from abroad. Vet UK: selling veterinary products for less.........

if you shop via our link Dogstar will also receive cashback , you save money and we can save dogs lives which is a pretty good deal

the links on our website have gone a bit wonky this morning but you can get to it via

Sam

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
Link now working on site , new link added

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered £35 worth of stuff tonight through the DF link but couldn't see anything to say you would benefit so is it done automatically?

I did state in the comments box on their page that it was done through your website so hopefully you will get the commissionsmile.gif

Sheila.X.

Edited by Houndwoman

the control panel is a bit basic and I don't get to see any personal details about sales but the last transactions I can see are

2009-12-21 Pending Approval £1.75 GBP

2009-12-21 Pending Approval £1.75 GBP

2009-12-12 Pending Approval £2.61 GBP

2009-12-09 Pending Approval £2.61 GBP

2009-12-09 Pending Approval £2.61 GBP

the figure is the commission we get not the total of the sale which I don't see either

• 2 months later...

there was a problem with the old link and then I forgot the add the link to the new site ( thank you Chasta for telling me )

its back and working now via our VetUK page

http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/sponsor/vet-uk/

huge thank you to every one who buys via this link , we had a bank credit from Vet Uk last week for 22.50p

flowers.gif

Edited 07/04/10to add a working link flowers.gif

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

• 1 month later...