UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Roly

smirnoff

This is Roly

Roly.jpg

He's a terrier cross - obviously a bit of Jack Russell in there, and also some Patterdale, but probably a variety of others too. Sadly, Roly's owner died recently and since then he's been in boarding kennels. He's about 8 or 9 but may be a little older and his owner adored him, so she'd love to know that he's going to find a lovely forever home now that she's gone. A friend of his owner has asked me if I can find him a new knee to sit on.

He's been an 'only dog' for most of his life, used to having an owner who's at home with him most of the time - so he'd be ideal for someone who's at home a lot. In his first couple of years he did have another dog in the household and they got on just fine, so no doubt he'd be fine in a house with other canine companions. I don't think he's used to having long walks, although the man from the kennels has been taking him for some good walks recently. Apart from that, I don't know a lot about him apart from the fact that he loves Bonios!!

Does anyone know of a home waiting for this lovely little guy.

He's currently in Derby, and if he's lucky enough to find somewhere I'll be happy to arrange a homecheck and transport.

Diane

Apparently Roly is quite happy in the kennels. I have to say that it's a very posh kennels and the dogs even have their own TVs in their rooms.

I'll be monitoring the situation, and if there's no interest by next weekend I'll be checking on whether he's cat friendly or not and then possibly moving him to foster (which might just be my house!).

Poor little man!

Can you say what kennels he is in as I work in Derby & live close by so may be able to pop in & see him & update you all.

Does he need a foster place via the Oldies Club??

Caroline

Thank you, Caroline. Oldies club have already offered to put him on the waiting list. If he's cat friendly I'll probably go and get him and foster him myself. My contact is away this week so I can't do anything until next week but then I'll work something out with her.

Diane