UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing My First Ever Foster Dog

purple_mog

Heyyyy, thanks for sharing the write up! :flowers: And I think that Sparky has always been a no-brainer for Farah, seeing as he wanted to hump her head by way of introduction - surely that never goes down well :wacko:

I think you are making amazing progress with Marco, and I for one would love to hear more - very motivating to re my begiiners training attempts with said Sparkily :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday we all went to Hardcastle Crags (Hebden Bridge) so Marco could meet Billy and her two doglets for some walkies and :heart: We're all going away for a couple of days to escape the fireworks together so thought we should do some intro's first! In usual Billy and me style it was really really wet :dwet: He had a wonderful time once we got past the frantic barky lungy stages :unsure: was very good with all the other dogs and has a whole new cheeky side to show off! I'll upload the pics this evening if I get the chance - his new favourite activity is wriggling upside down in the leaves while sliding downhill :blush:

And today we made some real progress out on our lunchtime walk in the field - managed to get him to be less fixated on Farah and Finn, and joining in with "find the kibble" games in the grass instead :pinkie: