UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Photo Greetings Card Auction - Oldies Club - Ends 7Pm Saturday

ReikiAnge

Following on from my last card auction, I've decided to run a similar auction listing, this time to raise money for Oldies Club.

The listing is for SIX cards, one of each of the designs shown HERE.

The cards do not have the black border around them (that's just there because of the format of the online shop I use) and will obviously not feature my copyright info across them.

The cards are large - A5 when folded (approximately 199mm x 143mm folded size), are left blank for your own message and each comes with an envelope. They will be despatched in a protective, board-backed envelope.

You may notice a few familiar faces amongst the range :wink: I have also included a non-dog related one in case people have non-doggie friends :ohmy: :laugh: to send cards to.

The auction listing will run for just over a week, so will end at 7pm 8pm on Saturday 26 September 2009. I will cover the cost of postage to the winning bidder within the UK, so the full amount from the listing will go to Oldies Club. Payment can be made by PayPal or cheque and the cards will be sent out after our treasurer confirms receipt of payment :)

You are welcome to bid from outside of the UK but I may ask for a donation towards postage (shouldn't be more than a pound or two).

If you would like to bid, please reply to this thread with your bid. The listing has been posted elsewhere too - I will update this thread with any other bids. The highest bid wins :)

Any questions, please ask :flowers:

The cards usually retail for £2.50 each, so please bid generously :flowers: