UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Comic 2 Year Old Red And Tan Kelpie Boy

cackie

Comic is a 2 year old Red and Tan Kelpie Boy that is in need of a home. He is quite safe and with an experienced doggie family in a multiple dog household and is on long term foster with them due to a family break up. They would like an active home for him to have a job of work to do. He has no behavioural issues and is a lovely boy who just needs a permanent home with someone who loves Kelpies.

For more details please contact Jay tel: 07732 778 032 [email protected]

DenKeeler.jpg

DenKeeler2.jpg

DenKeeler3.jpg

I love the look of Comic, Why do you have to be so far away, I would have taken him of your hands :) As long as he was child freindly :D

Where abouts are you? Kelpie Welfare dogs are sometimes in agility foster homes and travel around the country going to shows so its not out of the question that you may be able to meet him :)

Hi ,,, I live in Cumbria , a town called Barrow IN Furness, south cumbria .

He is such a handsome chap . I have started a post in homes offered, and in it i have wrote what it is im kinda looking for and hopefully that will give you a good idea if comic of any other dog is suited for me. Also im new to this forum ( any forum ) so not really sure if im doing it right and going the right way of doing things.

I u need to you cam email me direct on [email protected] thanks :)