UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Joey 4 Year Old Black Kelpie Boy

cackie

Joey is a 4yr old neutured male kelpie . He is black with a bit of white on his chest . KW have been asked to help find him a new home due to marriage break up .

Joey has been brought up with chidren and is very good with them . He loves a big fuss and cuddle .He lived with one other dog , In foster care he is one of 8 . He gets on well with all other dogs . He has been use to being left during the daytime with his friend .

Off lead he has a good recall and is ball mad , he has been introduced to flyball and knows how to do the box . He is very loyal and would love a job .

His foster mum will be sad to see him go , but she realises that he wants to do more . He will make a great flyball or Agility dog.

For more details please contact Jay tel: 07732 778 032 [email protected]

Joey.jpg

Edited by cackie

Here is an update from Joey's foster carer :)

What can I say ……super lovely scrumptious snugly cuddly wiggly boy and so responsive!

He is a bit stressed and clingy at the moment but is starting to relax, he thinks all his birthdays have come at once and hates to let me out of his sight! He joined me in the bath on the first morning as he thought he had lost me and was so overjoyed to find me LoL . Last night he fell asleep in the lounge while I was having a TV moment ( first time he has stopped!) which was great to see.

He has been fine with my two dogs even if they have decided they don’t want anything to do with him and if Chaos is rude to him he walks away. Out and about he is a bit unsure, I haven’t let him off on our morning walks as it’s pitch black (5am yuck) and I don’t want to loose him..he is worried when we are out and has yet to pee on a walk choosing to rush home and go in the garden. His bladder must be the size of a moose’s as we are out for 2 hrs!!

Evening fun is in a friends field which is fully fenced so we get to have fun and games as well as do a little bit of work with him. He loves his ball so I use that a reward at the moment. He knows sit and his recall is pretty good unless he sees a rabbit and, he is learning down by watching the others…smart cookie.

He is great to handle, lets me do anything with him and he has a lovely smile….what more could anybody want ........