UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

3 Year Old Rottie Boy Needs Rescue Space

A few onths ago i was told about a 3 yr old rottie boy, he was owned by someone a friend knows down in nottingham. He was given various rescue details and alot of rottie rescues to try, one rottie rescue gave him details of a family who were supposedly suitable, although he wasnt rehomed with the backup from the rescue. The dog was found straying a couple of weeks ago and has now ended up in the pound and wasnt claimed.

He is due to be PTS so ive said i will take him here, so he will be coming to mine on thursday (hes in nottingham at the moment)

Obviously working for boxer rescue we only get people coming to us for boxers, not rotties so will be near impossible to find a home through us and will be better off with an all breed rescue or breed specific.

He is a nice dog, been brought up with 3 kids (5-16), neutered, docked, he has basic training and gets on with other dogs off-lead, although he does grumble at other dogs on-lead - not too badly though. He gets on really well with Milly (friends boxer), she keeps him in check! He is up to date with his jabs. The first owners had him since he was 9 weeks old and he is still like a puppy now.

027-2.jpg