UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

L R S E & C - Photo Greeting Cards Auction Listing - Ends Sat 29 August 2009

ReikiAnge

I'm running a greetings card auction listing for Labrador Rescue South East & Central.

The listing is for five cards, one of each of the designs shown here:

http://angelachapman...om/lrsecauction

Including this photograph :wub:

p277014691-3.jpg

The cards feature dog photographs, apart obviously from one, just in case people have non-doggie friends :unsure: to send cards to.

The cards do not feature the black border around them and will not feature my copyright info across them.

The cards are large - A5 when folded (approx 199mm x 143mm fold size), are left blank for your own message and each comes with an envelope. They will be despatched in a protective, board-backed envelope.

The auction listing will run for a week, so will end at 8pm on Saturday 29 August 2009. I will cover the cost of postage to the winning bidder within the UK, so the full amount from the listing will go to LRSE&C.

You are welcome to bid from outside of the UK but I may ask for a donation towards postage (won't be more than a pound or two).

I am running this auction elsewhere, if you would like to bid, please post your bid on this thread and I will add it to the main listing so everyone is up to date. (There are no bids at present).

The cards usually retail for £2.50 each so please bid generously, tis for a great cause :flowers: