UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Price Of Silence Is £700.00

Kathyw

Would love to have a coffee/whisky/whatever with you if you are this way Diane

I shall be in london for 3 days with my folks by the looks of it. I shall get your number before i head south, and come and hunt you down :laugh: Im a northerner - i cant afford whiskey in london or any other spirit for that matter... took me days last time to get over spending a weekend saying 'how much?' :laugh: :laugh:

I shall be in london for 3 days with my folks by the looks of it. I shall get your number before i head south, and come and hunt you down laugh.gif Im a northerner - i cant afford whiskey in london or any other spirit for that matter... took me days last time to get over spending a weekend saying 'how much?' laugh.gif laugh.gif

As you would be in 'my manor' the drinks would be on me - I think I could stand a couple of watered down orange juices - I think that is your fav tipple is it not?laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I shall be in london for 3 days with my folks by the looks of it. I shall get your number before i head south, and come and hunt you down :laugh: Im a northerner - i cant afford whiskey in london or any other spirit for that matter... took me days last time to get over spending a weekend saying 'how much?' :laugh: :laugh:

Aye - it's grim up North :rolleyes: but Kathy will look after you- she looked after me when I ventured "down South"

BTW Kathy you & Ray are always welcome here (lots of dogs for you to fuss).

Thanks for that Angie.flowers.gif

The owner of the puppy that was killed has bought a new puppy - no doubt with her thirty pieces of gold.

I feel sick that this puppy was killed and the dogs concerned are still walking around unmuzzled and sometimes unleashed when other dogs who have done nothing wrong are being taken into police kennels and when they come out, it is obvious that they have been cruelly treated.

Where is the fairness, where is the justice?

I know that if the police ever came for any of my dogs for whatever reason, I would get them out and straight to my vets to be pts.

They would die peacefully and wouldn't know it was the end. I would be with them.

Better that than to suffer at the hands of the cruel bar*tards in the police kennels.