UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Baby Peter'S Killers Identities Revealed.

Kathyw

I found Fee's post very thought provoking.

driving - I don't but as I do not like speed - I will say 'slow down please' - not because I am worried about on coming cars but more for MY own safety - selfish.

I would not hurt a living creature animal or human because it would keep ME awake at night - selfish.

I would not steal because I was brought up to believe it is wrong and I do not want to go to prison - selfish.

In fact everything I do or do not does not depend on the law or what is morally right or wrong but on how it effects ME.

I think that is how most people live - people who have no qualms about committing crimes - have the opposite views.

If I do this crime I will get something/feel good but they will not lay awake at night because the ME factor comes first and they do not think about the consequences of the ME factor.

Don't know if I have explained the last bit properly but I know what I mean. laugh.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy, do you mean that

For you, whether you see you the reward - or punishment - as being biggest for you is what influences your decision

For them, There is only the reward that is important (no regard for the punishment)?

Kathy, do you mean that

For you, whether you see you the reward - or punishment - as being biggest for you is what influences your decision

For them, There is only the reward that is important (no regard for the punishment)?

Yes that is what I meant Ian - you put it so much better than I did.