UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peaover Game Fair

one.eyed.dog

Ive managed to contact Claire. Shes been having issues with the Refuge since the switch over and hasnt been able to log in. Unfortunately shes had to cancel attending both the Betley and Peover Shows. Oldies Club didnt have a stall in its own right but tagging along with the Display team shes been involved with so sadly even though we've had offers to help from others we cant take them up.

Kay_w1

What dog are you doing the trials with? I'll look out for you?

Hiya,

it's my workmate/best mate, who is going to run her black lab. Inca in the trials, it will be a first for both of them. They have been going to training classes though and Inca is doing brilliantly. Inca comes to work every day with Dianne, and is like my "Adopted" dog, so im really looking forward to going and supporting them

• 2 weeks later...

It was the best game fair I have been to. We met 5 other GWP's. Was watching the gun dog stuff with the labs but, can only remember the black lab with no tail.

aww i saw him toowub.gif Inca got 2nd in the water retrieve but was 8 seconds clear until about 3.30pm, then got 4th in the Scurry, and was 19 seconds clear in that for most of the day, there was only about 5 seconds between the 1st and 4th places.

I did an hour in the entries tent, which was good too! my friend is a member of Clywdd Retriever club, so we were there with them