UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Staffie 13 Mth Desperate!

This has been cross posted from RESCUE HELPERS UNITE. Can anyone please help?. PM me if you like and I can pass you on.

I have just recieved a call from a young couple( Im at work by chance and this was an emergency call) who are walking the streets with a 13 month old staffy female, they seems genuine enough, the dog has been staying with a friend and the friends daughter has a serious illness and needs to be admited to hospital and the dog has been returned to the couple literally today!!!.

The couple origionally placed her with the friend because their flat was broken into and the young lad was attacked pretty bad, hence they gave the flat up and moved back in with parents......both parents have dogs and would not take the young bitch in.

They origionally rescued her from a police station when she was handed in, and a friend at the time worked in the police station and they took her on.

The couple have vaxed and chipped her and they are literally walking the streets as every rescue they have tried has no room, and they have told me they will be sleeping in the car with her tonight icon_eek.gif im now trying to phone around to secure her somewhere for tonight.

I will secure a place for this staffy on an emergency basis, we cannot offer homing/back up as we are packed, but I will neuter this young bitch before she goes and secure her short term.

CAN ANYONE HELP? She is apparently good with dogs and children, I will however find this out for certain when I secure her a space and collect her for neutering.

Would love to help ( ( even if its only financially as it fits our main area of activity - crime and homlessness ) but sadly we have never been able to mesh our system to work with that of RHU.

( with my "wanted " prisoners and homeless dogs hat on.)