UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Sanctuary Turns Into Puppy Farm!

goldendawn

OMG that is just disgusting!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just googled Ceredigion County Council and found this address:

Neuadd Cyngor Ceredigion, Penmorfa,

Aberaeron, Ceredigion, SA46 0PA

and they also have email: [email protected]

If you check this page: http://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=161 it's got a "related links" section where you should be able to get more details of the relevant departments (I think I'll head straight for the 'Complaints' :mad: )

Hi goldendawn,

I know this "sanctuary" only too well, as you are aware. My friends and I have been involved in extracting and rehoming various animals from there for a long time. There were enough probs with previous management, but the new one turned out to be worse. They still have collecting boxes everywhere. I'm glad their rip-off schemes are finally coming to an end, and I hope they don't get their breeding licence. They care nothing for animals, only for money.

If any hosts are worried about my comments, I can assure them that everything I say about present and past managements is from personal knowledge and can be proved. Not that the people concerned would be bothered to go on a rescue site!

About time the Commission got moving, they have been investigating complaints about finances from lots of us for years - since the early 90s in fact.

Edited by owl

Owl - I have no problems with your comments as I do know that you have personal knowledge and experience with this place - however - goldendawn you are not known to us, and your comments are I'm afraid nothing more than allegations as you yourself state

Of course they will tell you she hasn't applied, because it won't be in her name
I'm sorry but we are VERY careful here not to allow these types of allegations against named individuals without proof - as a result this thread will be edited and closed.