UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Volunteers Needed To (Wo)Man Stalls In Notts In August For Oldies Club

ReikiAnge

Hello lovely people, we are looking for volunteers to run stalls for Oldies Club in Nottinghamshire in August.

Firstly, there's the Ged Walker Show on 9 August 2009 in Long Eaton, Notts. The person running the stall would need to be on site for about 10am, or they could camp over the night before if preferred.

Secondly there's Jerry Green's Show (Nottinghamshire Branch) on 16th August.

If you would be able to run either stall for us, including arriving on site to set up the stall, staying for the day and then taking things down at the end etc. please let us know :flowers: Can you also confirm if you have/would be able to borrow a gazebo, table etc. for the stall (things for the stall such as leaflets and merchandise will be provided).

If you can't run the stall but could offer help for part of the day, please also post as an extra pair of hands is always very welcome :flowers:

(please specify which show you can help with, when posting).

Yours hopefully,

Ange

Hi Ange,

As per the new thread I have just put on, I'd like to put myself forward for helping with events etc if you need me.

According the the AA routeplanner, the Jerry Green show Notts branch is about 1.5hrs from me. However, if push came to shove and you couldn't get anyone else, I am available that day.

I've noticed on there website that they have an open day at their Gilberdyke branch on Sunday 27th September which is about a 15 minute drive from me if you needed a stall at that one too?

As I said, any time I can help.

Best wishes

Katie